Druckansicht der Internetadresse:

Print page

Contact person

  • For questions about applying, enrolling, taking a leave of absence, withdrawal, a second degree, a change of degree programme, or part-time studies, please contact the Student Administration Office.
  • For questions about examination law, information on examination regulations, questions about certificates and requests, credit transfer, issuing of certificates, calculation of grades, please contact the Examinations Office.
  • For specific modules and courses, please contact the module representative or the responsible teaching unit listed in cmlife.

  • For more information on study abroad and internships abroad, please contact our International Office.

  • If you are having trouble choosing a programme of study, changing subjects or if you have general, non-subject-specific problems during your studies, please contact the Office of Student Advising.

  • Subject Student Advisory - Computer Science
    Download: Request for change of major / major advisor form
  • If you have any other questions or problems concerning your studies (organisation, cmlife, study plans), please contact the Faculty Officer for Teaching and Students EduCare Study Support.

Please refrain from writing to several offices at once, as your request will be forwarded to the appropriate office.

Webmaster: Kerstin Haseloff

Facebook Instagram UBT-A